1. It’s fun for everyone.
2. It gives the bride and groom tons of hilarious pictures of their friends and family.
3. There is no limit – take as many as you want.
4. All the photos are available for online viewing and purchasing for all of your guests.
5. It’s a lot less expensive than a photo booth, with much higher quality photos!
6. You can fit more people into the shot.
7. You have Shawna thinking of “crazy” stuff for your guests to do if they get stumped.
Here are some Crazy Booth photos from the wedding we did last night for Katie & Russell’s Wedding. (silly props are also optional)
The lovely bride and Groom who was the life of the party!
Cole who was the cutest ring bearer!
Judith Glazier! My talented second shooter with a little Bambino in her belly!
Oops! What is a photographer without her camera?
Shawna wants you!!!!