Meet Sarah & Allan! These two are so sweet together. Sarah is so warmhearted and a little shy and Allan is the chatty jokester which means they are perfect together. He keeps her laughing and I am pretty sure she keeps him on his toes. The perfect quote for these two love birds; “Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you”.
Here are a few words from my beautiful couple.
Answers to the questions:
1. August 16, 2016.
2. We met in northern France in 2010. Sarah’s brother was graduating at Juno Beach, and Allan was working at the Chateau the school was staying at. The staff and kids all got on really well, and at the end of the trip everyone exchanged Facebook info, so we kept in touch that way at first. Sarah lived in England at the time and was travelling through Europe, so it kinda worked out. Our first date was mid-August in Paris, A romantic, fantastic weekend away. And the rest is history.
3. Sarah – I can’t remember! He was playing football with the kids and other staff one night. He is English so that’s really what sold it for me! =)
Allan – Noticed her tattoos on her shoulders.
4. After dinner in November 2014. Nothing showy. Kinda perfect for us. It was actually on the “anniversary” of when he came to live with me in London for a month before going to Austria for work.
5. Sarah – He’s sorta sensible and calm, where as I can sometimes be temperamental and moody. haha. We’re a good balance. He can generally always make me laugh to make me feel better.
Allan – She makes me laugh.
6. Sarah – English? Ha! I dunno.
Allan – Understanding. She puts up with a LOT of my crap!
7. Perfect Date? Our first one? Can’t really beat Paris. =) Travelling somewhere, exploring a new place. Or sitting on our couch with a nice glass of wine.
8. Sarah – Having our family and friends there. Allan’s are all from the UK and hasn’t seen them in a few years. Me, the food and drink. And wearing my dress!
Allan – Seeing Sarah for the first time in her dress.